Bridging the gap between frequency and time domain
S-parameter to SPICE Model Converter
Copyright (c) 2013 EMWonder L.L.C. All rights reserved.
- Converts S-parameters to broadband SPICE models.
- Allows SPICE simulation of any device in time domain as well as in frequency domain using its S-parameter data.
- Generates highly accurate SPICE models over broadband frequencies at a touch of a button.
- Accepts S-parameters in Touchstone format or Raw Data format.
- Finds the optimum order within the specified range at user's option.
- Enforces stability at all times and passivity at user's option.
- Provides immediate access to the accuracy of SPICE model against the original S-parameter data via plots and RMS errors.
- Further refines the accuracy of SPICE model for each S-parameter at user's option
- Generates macromodels in Native HSPICE® Format for the users of HSPICE® or General SPICE Format for the users of all other SPICE simulators.
- Features DC value correction at user's option, compact SPICE macromodels for fast simulation, and more.