Signal Integrity Forums
SI-List at freelists.org
- Discussions of signal integrity problems. Perhaps,
this is the forum where you will find the best quality conversions concerning signal integrity on the web.
You might even see signal integrity related job offers here from time to time.
You can read the posted messages at
without joining the list.
This forum is moderated by Dr. Ray Anderson.
Signal Integrity Characterization Forum
- This forum focuses on "measurement tools and characterization techniques that address signal integrity issues" according to their term.
To sign up, visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mtt-11-signal/
This forum is moderated by Dr. Uwe Arz and Dr. Ali Boudiaf.
Vendor's Signal Integrity Site
- Agilent's signal integrity home page.
- Agilent's Signal Integrity eSeminars.
- Principles of signal integrity, high-speed design toolbox, high-speed design service providers.
- Transient characteristics calculators for transmission lines terminated with various loads or discontinuities. Cross talk calculators for transmission lines in parallel. A few instruction material.
International Engineering Consortium
- Tutorials on multi-gigabit transmission over backplane systems
- Webinar for high speed board design.
- High speed cable/connector resources including test reports, models, drawings, etc.
- Featured articles, SOCcentral news items, newspaper, magazine articles, tutorials, white papers on signal integrity.
- Technical literatures such as "Fundamentals of Signal Integrity", "TekConnect™ Probes: Signal Fidelity Issues and Modeling", etc.
- Documents and links to signal integrity fundamentals, calculators & estimators, thermal design literature & tools, PCB design and simulation resources as well as Xilinx's own signal integrity resources.
Signal Integrity Tools
EMtoSPICE™, S-parameter to SPICE Model Converter
converts S-parameters to SPICE models with unprecedented accuracy and bandwidth at a touch of a button.
EMtoSPICE allows you to simulate S-parameters of any device in time or frequency domain in any SPICE compatible simulator.
For more information about this product, visit EMWonder's home page
To report any errors or broken links, contact
Disclaimer: All trademarks and registered trade marks are the property of their respective owners.